I am in the process of upgrading from CAS 6.0.8 to CAS 6.3. To prepare for 
this, I'd like to review all the changes from my current version through 
the version I'm going to. Many other software projects have a single 
document that gets updated with release notes on each new release, but the 
only thing I can find for CAS is the release page on GitHub 
<https://github.com/apereo/cas/releases>. I believe I can get all the 
details I need there, but it would mean clicking through to a lot of links 
and would be very time-consuming. Is this my only option or have I just 
missed the correct place to look?


Thanks

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/353f9830-25a3-4234-a60b-b5d4c2b5a180n%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to