I'm missing something basic in what it is that I need. We have G Suite 
setup through the custom bit in CAS. That is conflicting with our other 
normal SAML SPs and throwing stack traces. I see that in 5.3, the 
version that we are on, the custom bit has been deprecated. What I'm not 
able to wrap my head around is how to construct the SP metadata for G 
Suite. Do I just monitor the URLs that are currently working to set the 
end points? Or is there a better way to do this? I'm used to dealing 
with systems that will give me their metadata, rather than having to 
construct it.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,

Richard

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/376aee22-5c98-3e7e-4ac4-5e6c22d9e1f6%40ndsu.edu.

Reply via email to