On Mon, 4 Nov 2019 17:16:33 +0000
Ray Bon <[email protected]> wrote:

> Alberto,
> 
> My apologies. I missed the part about cas protocol v2. Attribute release
> is available only with protocol v3 and saml 1.1 (and saml 2).

No need to apologize, of course!

A little more explanation is welcome, though... I read in mod_auth_cas docs
(https://github.com/apereo/mod_auth_cas):

  Both the CAS 2.0 and SAML 1.1 protocols support including additional
  attributes in the CAS validation response, which may also be added as HTTP
  headers (see CASAttributePrefix and CASAttributeDelimiter).

And then, among the

  ========================================================================
     NEW FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS IN THIS RELEASE
  ========================================================================

is

   * CASv2 attributes.

Then, I thought I was retrieving attributes with phpCAS and CASv2, but
now I'm a little confused... Perhaps attributes release needs CASv3 only
for mod_auth_cas?

-- 
Alberto Cabello Sánchez
Servicio de Informática
Universidad de Extremadura

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/20191106135905.282bc33fe1549ff65e8ca535%40unex.es.

Reply via email to