Hi Ray.
I use valid digicert certificate.  All running correctly, include CAS 
login, except the *Allow* button on OAUTH approval prompt page. This button 
not working, because *button href *contains port. 

I see to source code (line 71) 
<https://github.com/apereo/cas/blob/master/support/cas-server-support-oauth-core-api/src/main/java/org/apereo/cas/support/oauth/web/views/OAuth20ConsentApprovalViewResolver.java>,
 
next code probably return real url without proxying.
 val callbackUrl = ctx.getFullRequestURL(); 

Thanks


Dne středa 23. října 2019 18:15:39 UTC+2 rbon napsal(a):
>
> Jakub,
>
> If you are using a self signed cert, you will need to add the tomcat 
> certificate to apache.
> Apache will need to trust tomcat on 8443.
>
> Ray
>
> On Wed, 2019-10-23 at 06:11 -0700, Jakub Fridrich wrote:
>
> Hi.  
> I have CAS installed on private URL *https://auth.comp.cz/cas 
> <https://auth.comp.cz/cas>* and port *8443*. On this port listen Apache 
> Tomcat. 
>
>
> On port 80 and 443 listen Apache HTTP server. Hostname for virtualhost is 
> *https://auth.comp.cz 
> <https://auth.comp.cz>*  On this apache server, I have configured 
> reversed proxy, which points to *https://auth.comp.cz/cas:8443 
> <https://auth.comp.cz/cas:8443>*. Cas working correctly, but *Allow* 
> button not working, and redirect to *address with port* - *App URL* 
> without reverse proxy URL.
>
> I attach image for problem explaination.
>
> [image: screenshot.png]
>
> How to fix it? Thanks
>
> -- 
>
> Ray Bon
> Programmer Analyst
> Development Services, University Systems
> 2507218831 | CLE 019 | [email protected] <javascript:>
>
> I respectfully acknowledge that my place of work is located within the 
> ancestral, traditional and unceded territory of the Songhees, Esquimalt and 
> WSÁNEĆ Nations.
>

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/f0b0270b-dada-4d2b-808e-2dc9b9c9f452%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to