It looks like you're using ldap, rather than ldaps. Is that correct?  I 
recall when I was doing that I had to explicitly tell CAS not to encrypt 
the traffic. I think just providing ldap://server in the ldapUrl is not 
enough to prevent CAS from trying to connect securely. This is back when I 
was using CAS 5.2, but I had to set these properties in order to 
successfully query LDAP from CAS without SSL:

cas.authn.ldap[0].useSsl:             falsecas.authn.ldap[0].useStartTls:       
 false



If you're trying to pull attributes as well, then the same goes for that:

cas.authn.attributeRepository.ldap[0].useSsl:           false 

cas.authn.attributeRepository.ldap[0].useStartTls: false 


If I'm right, and this is your problem, I would expect to see something in 
the CAS logs about problems connecting to the LDAP server.

-Matt


On Friday, October 11, 2019 at 6:08:41 AM UTC-6, ratm wrote:
>
> Actually CAS (serveur) makes no request to ldap !
>
> I'm using cas-webapp-docker-master and i have add ldap support into 
> build.gradle file :
>
>   description = "Apereo Cenrtal Authentication Service"
>   
>   allprojects {
>       apply plugin: 'java'
>   }
>   
>   
>   dependencies {
>       compile 
> "org.apereo.cas:cas-server-support-ldap:${project.cas.version}"
>   }
>
>
>
>
> What's wrong ?
>
>
>
>
>

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/8a9a9c4e-ea1b-4f8f-b266-45c51a440392%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to