Ok I think I found the error :
2019-10-10 15:56:38,737 DEBUG 
[org.apereo.cas.authentication.PolicyBasedAuthenticationManager] - 
<[JaasAuthenticationHandler] exception details: [No LoginModules configured 
for MY.REALM].>
2019-10-10 15:56:38,737 DEBUG 
[org.apereo.cas.authentication.PolicyBasedAuthenticationManager] - 
<[JaasAuthenticationHandler] exception details: [No LoginModules configured 
for MY.REALM].>
2019-10-10 15:56:38,738 DEBUG 
[org.apereo.cas.authentication.DefaultAuthenticationBuilder] - <Recording 
authentication handler failure under key [JaasAuthenticationHandler]>

How to configure a LoginModule ?

Le jeudi 10 octobre 2019 15:37:25 UTC+2, Kevin Imbrechts a écrit :
>
> I tried, but I can't do it. Nobody can help me ? :(
>
> Le mercredi 9 octobre 2019 19:10:43 UTC+2, Kevin Imbrechts a écrit :
>>
>> JAAS is a Java standard authentication and authorization API. JAAS is 
>> configured via externalized plain text configuration file.
>>
>> https://apereo.github.io/cas/5.3.x/installation/JAAS-Authentication.html
>>
>> I think CAS attempts to use another authentication support but I don't 
>> know why...
>>
>>

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/89172820-f0b1-4cf7-ab6b-e431a69d78aa%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to