Oh... Thank you.
I was using java 11...
I try with 8 and I'll keep you informed

Le mardi 8 octobre 2019 11:21:46 UTC+2, Andy Ng a écrit :
>
> HI Kevin,
>
> You *cas.log* error contain one error called 
> java.lang.NullPointerException...
> ... org.apache.commons.lang3.SystemUtils.isJavaVersionAtLeast
>
> Searching online come up with this issue: 
> https://jira.apache.org/jira/browse/LANG-1365
>
> What is your docker java version? Java 10? 
>
> FYI, pretty sure CAS 5 only support Java 8, so if Java 10 was used this 
> might happen.
>
> See if the above helps
>
> Cheers!
> - Andy
>

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/8fc63049-b4f3-4b7b-96bf-2aea4b4fc790%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to