Hi,

I have exactly the same issue on both 6.1.0-RC2 and 6.1.0-RC3, it works 
fine with 6.1.0-RC1 so I stick to it but I wanted to have the new OAuth 
access token as JWT feature.

Any idea ? I looked at code change history on CAS ldap and other modules, 
maybe I missed something ?

Maybe should we report the issue at the CAS GitHub repository level ?

Thanks for your help,

-Matt

Le mardi 5 mars 2019 23:32:14 UTC+1, Mallory, Erik a écrit :
>
> Hello,
>
> I received the following error when trying to authenticate to our AD 
> servers. I’m not sure what bit to flip to get the %[email protected] 
> <javascript:> to work for the dnFormat property, or if there is a new way 
> to format the DN string for AD. Below is the error:
>
> 2019-03-05 16:23:22,455 DEBUG 
> [org.apereo.cas.authentication.LdapAuthenticationHandler] - <LDAP response: 
> [[org.ldaptive.auth.AuthenticationResponse@1313847476::authenticationResultCode=AUTHENTICATION_HANDLER_FAILURE,
>  
> [email protected] <javascript:>, ldapEntry=[dn=
> [email protected] <javascript:>[]], accountState=null, result=false, 
> resultCode=INVALID_DN_SYNTAX, message=LDAPException(resultCode=34 (invalid 
> DN syntax), errorMessage='Unable to parse string '[email protected] 
> <javascript:>' as a DN because it does not have an equal sign after RDN 
> attribute '[email protected] <javascript:>'.', ldapSDKVersion=4.0.9, 
> revision=29290), controls=null]]>
>
>  
>
> Bleow are the relevant AD configuration properties
>
> cas.authn.ldap[0].searchFilter=sAMAccountName={user}
>
> cas.authn.ldap[0].dnFormat=%[email protected] <javascript:>
>
> cas.authn.ldap[0].derefAliases=ALWAYS
>
> #cas.authn.ldap[0].dnFormat=sAMAccountName=%s,OU=Unix 
> Group,OU=UCATS,OU=Academic Affairs,OU=Wichita State 
> University,DC=ad,DC=wichita,DC=edu
>
> cas.authn.ldap[0].principalAttributeId=sAMAccountName
>
> cas.authn.ldap[0].principalAttributePassword=userPassword
>
> #cas.authn.ldap[0].poolPassivator=NONE|CLOSE|BIND
>
> cas.authn.ldap[0].poolPassivator=NONE
>
>
> #cas.authn.ldap[0].providerClass=org.ldaptive.provider.unboundid.UnboundIDProvider
>
> cas.authn.ldap[0].connectTimeout=PT5S
>
> cas.authn.ldap[0].minPoolSize=3
>
> cas.authn.ldap[0].maxPoolSize=10
>
> cas.authn.ldap[0].validateOnCheckout=true
>
> cas.authn.ldap[0].validatePeriodically=true
>
> cas.authn.ldap[0].validatePeriod=PT5M
>
> cas.authn.ldap[0].validateTimeout=PT5S
>
> cas.authn.ldap[0].failFast=true
>
> cas.authn.ldap[0].idleTime=PT10M
>
> cas.authn.ldap[0].prunePeriod=PT2H
>
> cas.authn.ldap[0].blockWaitTime=PT3S
>
> cas.authn.ldap[0].useSsl=true
>
> cas.authn.ldap[0].useStartTls=false
>
> cas.authn.ldap[0].responseTimeout=PT5S
>
> cas.authn.ldap[0].allowMultipleDns=true
>
> cas.authn.ldap[0].allowMultipleEntries=false
>
> cas.authn.ldap[0].followReferrals=true
>
> cas.authn.ldap[0].name=WSUAD
>
> #cas.authn.ldap[0].trustCertificates=
>
> #cas.authn.ldap[0].keystore=
>
> #cas.authn.ldap[0].keystorePassword=
>
> #cas.authn.ldap[0].keystoreType=JKS|JCEKS|PKCS12
>
> #cas.authn.ldap[0].binaryAttributes=objectGUID,someOtherAttribute
>
> cas.authn.ldap[0].principalAttributeList=
> cn:commonName,sAMAccountName:UDC_IDENTIFIER
>
> cas.authn.ldap[0].allowMultiplePrincipalAttributeValues=true
>
>  
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Erik Mallory
>
> Server Analyst 
>
> Wichita State University
>
> 316.978.3502
>
>  
>

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/b734ef53-6543-4426-a1d1-23f532f43b9c%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to