please help me :

#========================================
# Service Registry
#========================================
cas.serviceRegistry.watcherEnabled=true
cas.serviceRegistry.repeatInterval=120000
cas.serviceRegistry.startDelay=15000
cas.serviceRegistry.initFromJson=false
cas.serviceRegistry.config.location=file:/etc/cas/services


*serviceTicket ST-1-5b-doeKww5fM0PDeSvpMPGxk2ak-longtran
200
<cas:serviceResponse xmlns:cas='http://www.yale.edu/tp/cas'>
    <cas:authenticationSuccess>
        <cas:user>admin</cas:user>
        </cas:authenticationSuccess>
</cas:serviceResponse>*




Vào 03:37:16 UTC+7 Thứ Ba, ngày 19 tháng 12 năm 2017, crdaudt đã viết:
>
> I updated my test sever from CAS v5.1.4 to v5.2.0, and my configruation is 
> no longer reading my *.json files from my external file location.  Here are 
> my relevant property settings:
>
> #========================================
> # Service Registry
> #========================================
> cas.serviceRegistry.watcherEnabled=true
> cas.serviceRegistry.initFromJson=true
> cas.serviceRegistry.config.location=file:///etc/cas/services
>
> I have the following dependency set in pom.xml:
>
>  <dependency>
>    <groupId>org.apereo.cas</groupId>
>    <artifactId>cas-server-support-json-service-registry</artifactId>
>    <version>${cas.version}</version>
> </dependency>
>
> The /etc/cas/services/ directory and json files within it are owned by 
> tomcat.
>
> Nevertheless, the only services loaded are the *.json files located in 
> classpath:/services.  On the other hand, if I redeploy the cas.war file for 
> v5.1.4 and restart tomcat, my JSON files in /etc/cas/services are loaded as 
> I would expect.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> I have attached copies of my cas.log (with debug enabled), pom.xml, and 
> cas.properties.  Thanks in advance for any help with this.
>
>

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/4ed4c80b-4522-4b7a-92ad-0e2b245e287e%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to