I've been following this guide throughout
https://dacurry-tns.github.io/deploying-apereo-cas/introduction_overview.html,
and everything has been going smoothly so far; up to the part where I
needed to add the ldap authentication. The log says cas is deployed with
errors.
Catalina logs: https://pastebin.com/eitkHDQs
And this is my cas.properties file:

cas.server.name:                        https://cas.uni.edu
cas.server.prefix:                      ${cas.server.name}/cas

cas.tgc.secure:                         true
cas.tgc.crypto.signing.key:            
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
cas.tgc.crypto.encryption.key:          KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

cas.webflow.crypto.signing.key:        
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
cas.webflow.crypto.encryption.key:      wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww==

cas.authn.accept.users:
cas.adminPagesSecurity.ip=127\.0\.0\.1

logging.config: file:/etc/cas/config/log4j2.xml
cas.serviceRegistry.config.location: file:/etc/cas/services

cas.authn.ldap[0].order:                0
cas.authn.ldap[0].name:                 OpenLDAP
cas.authn.ldap[0].type:                 AUTHENTICATED
cas.authn.ldap[0].ldapUrl:              ldap://ldap.uni.edu
cas.authn.ldap[0].validatePeriod:       270
cas.authn.ldap[0].userFilter:           uid={user}
cas.authn.ldap[0].baseDn:               ou=people,dc=uni,dc=edu
cas.authn.ldap[0].bindDn:               cn=manager,dc=uni,dc=edu
cas.authn.ldap[0].bindCredential:       Password

Tried to debug, but being new to this and having 200 lines of errors
thrown at you doesn't make it much of an easy task.
I'm hoping someone could point me to the right direction.
Thanks !


On 17/02/2018 21:05, Matthew Uribe wrote:
> I have found David Curry's guide incredibly helpful. 
>
> https://dacurry-tns.github.io/deploying-apereo-cas/introduction_overview.html
>
> Matt
>


On 17/02/2018 21:05, Matthew Uribe wrote:
> I have found David Curry's guide incredibly helpful. 
>
> https://dacurry-tns.github.io/deploying-apereo-cas/introduction_overview.html
>
> Matt
>

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/13e7d691-1d79-d94c-d15f-63977b81e588%40gmail.com.

Reply via email to