Jeremiah,

You could put the settings in cas.properties as per 
https://apereo.github.io/cas/5.2.x/installation/Ehcache-Ticket-Registry.html

Ray

On Fri, 2018-02-16 at 20:25 +0000, SCHILENS, JEREMIAH wrote:
Hello,

I seem to be having some trouble with changes I make in cas.properties taking 
effect when I build the overlay. I’m trying to setup an ehcache and when I 
specify:
cas.ticket.registry.ehcache.configLocation:             
file:/etc/cas/config/ehcache-replicated.xml

I see this in the catalina.out of tomcat:
2018-02-16 14:42:40,922 WARN [net.sf.ehcache.config.ConfigurationFactory] - <No 
configuration found. Configuring ehcache from ehcache-failsafe.xml  found in 
the classpath: 
jar:file:…./webapps/cas/WEB-INF/lib/ehcache-2.10.4.jar!/ehcache-failsafe.xml>

I can confirm that /etc/cas/config/ehcache-replicated.xml exists, has the 
content I want, and is owned and readable by the user running tomcat.

I had a similar problem with the log4j2.xml in the cas-management app and 
worked around it by putting the log4j2.xml file in 
src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/classes. I’ve tried the same here but it doesn’t work. 
What am I not doing correctly with the overlay?

Thank you,

Jeremiah

--
Ray Bon
Programmer analyst
Development Services, University Systems
2507218831 | CLE 019 | [email protected]

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/1518815719.1763.37.camel%40uvic.ca.

Reply via email to