Hello, 

I'm new to CAS, so please pardon me if I seem a bit slow on the uptake. 

We're looking at switching our IdP from Shib to CAS. On our Shib IdP, we 
have the ability to release attributes (or not) based on the requester's 
EntityID, e.g., "Release givenName only when the entityID matches 
https://www.oog.org/shibboleth.";

On the CAS side, I see I can filter based on attribute values 
(https://apereo.github.io/cas/5.1.x/integration/Attribute-Value-Release-Policies.html);
 
does anyone know if/how we can filter based on requester entityID? 

Thanks!
Greg
--
Gregory Booth
Senior Systems Administrator & Technical Team Lead
IT Operations
Information Technology
Michigan Technological University
(906) 487-1111 <906487111>
www.mtu.edu
www.it.mtu.edu

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/aa22b3fa-852e-4bdf-bee6-3013610d174d%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to