Got it Ray. Thanks for clarifying.


On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 10:56 PM, Ray Bon <[email protected]> wrote:

> Ramakrishna,
>
> Your application is responsible for destroying its own session and cookies.
> CAS will send a logout request to each service configured to receive it
> (on by default).
> You will see this in the CAS logs when the CAS session is terminated:
> Thu Feb 15 09:25:10 PST 2018|CAS|TGT-**************************gHXbzVfvaY-
> niFP6JGLKx7kZXA1qvJOH8cqoBhN66i9LhGw-tomt|TICKET_GRANTING_
> TICKET_DESTROYED|student.test101|127.0.0.1|127.0.0.1
>
> Ray
>
> On Wed, 2018-02-14 at 21:51 -0800, Ramakrishna G wrote:
>
> I am using cas version 5.2.1 and mod_auth_cas 1.1. I have a logout url
> http://XX.XX.XX/cas/logout and also enabled CASSSOEnabled and when I
> click logout it says success but it is not logged out. When I hit my
> application url it directly takes to the dashboard page instead of login
> page after logout. None of the cookies or session is destroyed.
>
> 1. How do I destroy per application session?
> 2. How do I destroy entire CAS application session?
>
> Thanks
> Ramakrishna G
>
> --
> Ray Bon
> Programmer analyst
> Development Services, University Systems
> 2507218831 | CLE 019 | [email protected]
>
> --
> - Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
> - Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
> - List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
> - Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "CAS Community" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/
> apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/1518715573.1763.15.camel%40uvic.ca
> <https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/1518715573.1763.15.camel%40uvic.ca?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/CAGST5P9FY_iBkQaHF%3DtBB8MHHnXfT0P_gu21AznGrvPjt966GA%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to