Hi,

I found a solution to our redirection problem, it was a matter of Okta 
configuration :
- You must have a client name defined for your SAML Idp in CAS 
configuration (otherwise, I guess the default client name will be SAML2 or 
the name you see on the button on CAS login page)
 
cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].clientName=Okta

- In Okta application administration, on the General tab, edit the the SAML 
Settings, click Next to get to the second screen and you should have a Single 
sign on URL input.
=> It must contain https://[Your CAS domain]/cas/login?client_name=Okta

It was the client_name parameter that was missing for me ! Works perfectly 
now :D

Hope this help

On Tuesday, December 19, 2017 at 1:49:43 PM UTC+1, Ravikumar Ganugapanta 
wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to delegate authentication from CAS 5.2 to SAML Idp [Octa]
> I did all the required configurations, and when I can see the option to 
> authentication through SAML on CAS login page.
> But when I click it, I am redirected to ockta login page, but after 
> successful login it does not redirect me to CAS page where the login is 
> successful. Instead I again get CAS login page.
>
> Below are the properties in bootstrap.properties file:
>
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].keystorePassword=changeit
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].privateKeyPassword=changeit
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].keystorePath=<local keystore pate>
>
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].serviceProviderEntityId=urn:mace:saml:pac4j.org
>
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].serviceProviderMetadataPath=E:/apache-tomcat-8.5.23/idPMetaData.xml
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].identityProviderMetadataPath=<MetaData path 
> provided in Octa Application>
>

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/5a3abbc5-62e5-48d6-80bd-571881002dd0%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to