If the attributes are stored in the same records as the authentication, CAS 
needs a second query to the same db to fetch the attributes. Thats the reason 
why I built the DirectMappedPersonAttributeDao, which you can inject into your 
authentication handler to directly set the attributes in one go. I got it 
working with CAS5 already, but its currently not published to my repo.

If there is interest, I can push the 5.x version. As this is a highly CAS 
specific solution, I didn‘t send it to the PersonDir project, yet. 

https://github.com/robertoschwald/jasig-cas-examples-robertoschwald

Sent while mobile.

> Am 21.12.2017 um 11:56 schrieb Edward <[email protected]>:
> 
> Hi Jony
> you may refer to this guide
> https://apereo.github.io/2017/02/22/cas51-dbauthn-tutorial/
> 
> i have tried it and it work like charm. ;)
> 
>> On Thursday, 21 December 2017 16:08:40 UTC+8, J0ny Trinh wrote:
>> I update a little
>> 
>> Vào 14:26:05 UTC+7 Thứ Năm, ngày 21 tháng 12 năm 2017, J0ny Trinh đã viết:
>>> 
>>> I am using CAS version 5.2 with JDBC Authentication handler and was 
>>> wondering is it possible to get the other attributes of principal object 
>>> (for e.g. password(original), firstname, lastname) not just the username 
>>> from CAS after successful authentication?
> 
> -- 
> - Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
> - Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
> - List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
> - Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "CAS Community" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> To view this discussion on the web visit 
> https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/38f1a18d-d533-4404-87a3-b6296177ac9b%40apereo.org.

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/43B81C4B-74F9-41A7-AA26-FEA69783B7B9%40gmail.com.

Reply via email to