For setting up SAML application in Octa I referred to 
- 
https://developer.okta.com/standards/SAML/setting_up_a_saml_application_in_okta


On Monday, 18 December 2017 15:06:14 UTC+5:30, Ravikumar Ganugapanta wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I am new to SAML, and I am trying out how to configure CAS for delegating 
> the authentication to an Identity Provider [Octa] using SAML 2.0
>
> I have configured the identity provider, now I am not getting how to 
> configure CAS to delegate the authentication.
>
> I have the CAS 5.2 WAR overlay, and I have added pac4j dependency, and the 
> war is getting built. Next what I am not getting is where to configure the 
> properties.
>
> I am referring to 
>
> Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.
>
> thanks,
> Ravikumar
>

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/a7d0bd14-dd0e-4a75-b68b-28f1afb1adb2%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to