Hi Duane,

I am getting the same error along with . I will let you know if I find 
something!

Thanks Gary

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Duane Booher
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2017 11:44 AM
To: CAS Community <[email protected]>
Subject: [cas-user] ehcache issue on CAS 5.2.0-RC4

I'm having trouble enabling ehcache on both CAS 5.2.0-RC4 and CAS 
5.2.0-SNAPSHOT.

Does anyone have ehcache working on CAS 5.2.x-RCx ?


2017-11-21 07:49:22,100 WARN [net.sf.ehcache.config.ConfigurationFactory] - <No 
configuration found. Configuring ehcache from ehcache-failsafe.xml  found in 
the classpath: 
jar:file:/nau/local/cas/tomcat/webapps/cas/WEB-INF/lib/ehcache-2.10.4.jar!/ehcache-failsafe.xml>



I turn net.sf.ehcache debug and do see my ehcache-replication.xml loading, then 
30 seconds later I get the above warning message which is followed by an 
additional load of ehcache-failsafe.xml.



I have unpacked the ehcache-failsafe.xml which has some very good doc for the 
ehcache-replication.xml.



My ehcache-replication.xml is following the doc in 
https://apereo.github.io/cas/development/installation/Ehcache-Ticket-Registry.html#configuration

which does work on CAS 5.1.6.



Duane Booher








--
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/10c6f8eb-4437-4e32-b42b-8a0ae05f1f46%40apereo.org<https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/10c6f8eb-4437-4e32-b42b-8a0ae05f1f46%40apereo.org?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/CY4PR03MB301490AC94A2DE372FB7150E950B0%40CY4PR03MB3014.namprd03.prod.outlook.com.

Reply via email to