There is small javascript snippet generated on CAS logout screen for 
issueing these calls. That code was buggy/incomplete till 5.2.0-RC4, I 
think.

Jozef

On Tuesday, October 31, 2017 at 9:48:18 AM UTC+1, Jez P wrote:
>
> I'm using pac4j, but I'm not seeing GET being sent to my service. I will 
> check the browser debug to ensure GETs aren't being sent, but are you 
> implying I need cas-client in the browser to make this work? (i.e. 
> javascript). I certainly don't have any javascript client in there at 
> present so that would explain things perfectly.
>
> Thanks again
>
> On Tuesday, October 31, 2017 at 8:23:06 AM UTC, Jozef Kotlar - EEA.sk 
> wrote:
>>
>> When FRONT_CHANNEL is activated 
>> <https://apereo.github.io/cas/development/installation/Logout-Single-Signout.html#front-channel>,
>>  
>> your browser issues asynchronous GET to all recorded service URLs. AFAIK, 
>> your casified application should include unreleased version of cas-client 
>> to properly recognize front-channel operation, as there is different format 
>> of FRONT and BACK channel.
>>
>

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/e4afc6b5-f88c-4742-983c-c5b8910c0b21%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to