I have a requirement to provide the authentication date, when the user last 
entered credentials, for the current user session.  I'm using mod_auth_cas 
with samlValidate to inject attributes as headers into the lower tiers in 
the stack.  It appears that this value is returned as the 
AuthenticationInstant attribute of the AuthenticationStatement element of 
the SAML response.  However, there doesn't seem to be a mechanism within 
mod_auth_cas to add this as a request header.

Is there an attribute representing this value that can be configured for 
release in the CAS configuration?  Using serviceValidate, this value is 
returned as the CAS attribute authenticationDate.  I've tried adding that 
to the default attribute release config, but I get nothing.

cas.authn.attributeRepository.defaultAttributesToRelease=employeeNumber,authenticationDate

I get employeeNumber, but I don't get authenticationDate in the saml 
response.

Thanks for any insights.

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/f39ca060-74b8-4e0a-b424-71514074c498%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to