5.1.5. > From: "Snoke, Nancy" <[email protected]> > To: [email protected] > Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2017 7:41:23 PM > Subject: [cas-user] question attribute list jdbc
> So I’m using CAS 5.1.4. I have a query authentication handler working We have > similar tables to: > user table with the email, password and alternate login table with 0 to 1 > alternateLogin linked by user_id. > So for my sql its like > select usr.password, usr.email, al.alternateLogin from user u left outer join > alternateLogins al on u.id=al.user_id where u.email=? > The login works. > Then to return the attributes I use I tried just adding > cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].principalAttributeList=email,altenateLogin > But that does not work. My ldap attributes for a differnet auth handler I have > enabled do return, so I know the client is set up properly. > What else do I need to do? > Thanks, > Nancy > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain > confidential, privileged and/or proprietary information which is solely for > the > use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, disclosure or retention by > others is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please > contact the sender and delete this e-mail, any attachments and all copies. > Permanent General Assurance Corporation | Permanent General Assurance > Corporation of Ohio | The General Automobile Insurance Company, Inc. | Home > Office: 2636 Elm Hill Pike, Nashville, TN 37214 > -- > - Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas > - Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas > - List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7 > - Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS > Community" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email > to [email protected] . > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/5819283f11004fa88bcc8c731a8fec1f%40TGI-EX13MBX01.pgac.com > . -- --Misagh -- - Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas - Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas - List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7 - Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS Community" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/1529498988.5793416.1508501198652.JavaMail.zimbra%40unicon.net.
