I'm configuring an application that was designed to work with version 2 
protocol but with the modification to release attributes.

The application has one location to add the cas context path if I set the 
path to /cas the application logs in fine but can't get the attributes, if 
I set the path to /cas/p3 the application tries to redirect to 
/cas/p3/login?service=xxx which fails because that path isn't right for the 
login page.

Is there a way to make /cas/p3/login, /cas/p3/logout etc redirect to the 
correct URL? It looks like I could change the URL in CasProtocolConstants 
but that would break other applications.

I would suggest to make the redirect or some sort of alias standard to 
support these applications because I believe there are a lot of them.


-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/b4af8e09-35d2-4fd5-8d10-98bba90debd0%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to