I also had to modify the views to include layouts with the theme name in 
the path.  As an example, in casLoginView.html:

<html xmlns:layout="http://www.ultraq.net.nz/thymeleaf/layout"; 
layout:decorate="pyvot/layout">

On Tuesday, September 5, 2017 at 4:07:23 PM UTC-4, Abre Chase wrote:
>
> I read another thread where it was mentioned that you have to fix the 
> paths to the fragments as well.  Example:
>
> <div th:replace="mytheme/fragments/insecure"/>
>
> I just did it with global search and replace on my theme directory.
>
>
> On Tuesday, August 22, 2017 at 10:46:09 AM UTC-4, Karl Banke wrote:
>>
>> I have a theme created with theme name "mytheme". I copied all the 
>> templates into main/resources/templates/mytheme including all the 
>> subdirectories, i.e. fragments, error, monitoring, protocol. 
>>
>> (1) When I do not copy the subdirectories, the new theme is not used at 
>> all. 
>> (2) When I modify the mytheme/fragments/loginform.html fragment to 
>> include some different content, it turns out what is rendered is still the 
>> original loginform.html
>> (3) When I apply some changes to templates/mytheme/casLoginView these 
>> changes are shown.
>>
>> So am I supposed to be only able to change the high level templates but 
>> not the low level templates?! This would seem rather strange. And if so, 
>> why would I need to include the fragment directory in my templates/mytheme 
>> folder in the first place?!  
>>
>>
>>

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/fb555471-98da-4bf4-83bb-f686a31659b0%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to