Hi Richard,
Thanks for you answer.

This is my JSON Service

{
  *@class: org.apereo.cas.support.saml.services.SamlRegisteredService*
  serviceId: ^https://jira.myDomain.com/plugins/servlet/*
  name: JIRA-SAMLTest
  id: 3032504042888199
  description: JIRA SAML Testing
  proxyPolicy:
  {
    @class: org.apereo.cas.services.RefuseRegisteredServiceProxyPolicy
  }
  evaluationOrder: 1
  usernameAttributeProvider:
  {
    @class: org.apereo.cas.services.DefaultRegisteredServiceUsernameProvider
    canonicalizationMode: NONE
    encryptUsername: false
  }
  attributeReleasePolicy:
  {
    @class: org.apereo.cas.services.ReturnAllAttributeReleasePolicy
    principalAttributesRepository:
    {
      @class: 
org.apereo.cas.authentication.principal.DefaultPrincipalAttributesRepository
      expiration: 2
      timeUnit: HOURS
    }
    authorizedToReleaseCredentialPassword: false
    authorizedToReleaseProxyGrantingTicket: false
    excludeDefaultAttributes: false
  }
  multifactorPolicy:
  {
    @class: 
org.apereo.cas.services.DefaultRegisteredServiceMultifactorPolicy
    failureMode: CLOSED
    bypassEnabled: false
  }
  logoutUrl: https://jira.myDomain.com/logout
  accessStrategy:
  {
    @class: org.apereo.cas.services.DefaultRegisteredServiceAccessStrategy
    enabled: true
    ssoEnabled: true
    requireAllAttributes: true
    caseInsensitive: false
  }
  *metadataLocation: /etc/cas/saml/sp/jira-test-metadata.xml*
  metadataMaxValidity: 0
  metadataSignatureLocation: 
  signAssertions: false
  signResponses: true
  encryptAssertions: true
  metadataCriteriaRoles: SPSSODescriptor
  metadataCriteriaRemoveEmptyEntitiesDescriptors: false
  metadataCriteriaRemoveRolelessEntityDescriptors: false
}


I don't know if is correct


El jueves, 29 de junio de 2017, 14:53:14 (UTC+2), richard.frovarp escribió:
>
> On 06/29/2017 04:31 AM, Marco Osorio wrote: 
> > Hello everyone, 
> > I have managed to configure SAML2 and load the Idp-metadata, which 
> > generates it automatically and the sp-metadata generated by the SP 
> plugin. 
> > I have entered the CAS manager and added the SP, but when I try to 
> > authenticate, CAS tells me that the application is not authorized to 
> > use cas. 
> > I loaded the idp-metadata into the plugin to render the parameters and 
> ok. 
> > 
> > My question is what do I need to be able to authenticate correctly? 
>
> Last line of your log file: 
>
>   <CAS has found a match for service 
> [https://jira.myDomain.com/plugins/servlet/samlsso] in registry but the 
> match is not defined as a SAML service> 
>
> You need to define the service as a SAML 2 service. If you are using the 
> manager, change the service type. If you are doing it via direct JSON, 
> follow the instructions in the documentation. 
>

-- 
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- CAS mailing list guidelines: https://apereo.github.io/cas/Mailing-Lists.html
- CAS documentation website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- CAS project website: https://github.com/apereo/cas
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/b61d0532-ccae-451d-a387-e349c2760218%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to