Hi, I have a working cas server but I want to add OAuth support, so I just 
added the dependencies as the manual states, but I'm getting the following 
error:

<dependency>
  <groupId>org.apereo.cas</groupId>
  <artifactId>cas-server-support-oauth-webflow</artifactId>
  <version>${cas.version}</version></dependency>





Exception in thread "main" java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at 
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at 
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
at 
org.springframework.boot.loader.MainMethodRunner.run(MainMethodRunner.java:48)
at org.springframework.boot.loader.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:87)
at org.springframework.boot.loader.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:50)
at org.springframework.boot.loader.WarLauncher.main(WarLauncher.java:59)
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: *Error 
creating bean with name 'oauthConfiguration': Invocation of init method 
failed; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: 
'clientIpAddress' cannot be null.*
Check the correctness of @Audit annotation at the following audit point: 
execution(public synchronized org.apereo.cas.services.RegisteredService 
org.apereo.cas.services.DefaultServicesManagerImpl.save(org.apereo.cas.services.RegisteredService))
at 
org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessBeforeInitialization(InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:137)
at 
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyBeanPostProcessorsBeforeInitialization(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:408)
at 
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1575)
at 
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:553)
at 
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:482)
at 
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:306)
at 
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:230)
at 
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:302)
at 
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:197)
at 
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:754)
at 
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:866)
at 
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:542)
at 
org.springframework.boot.context.embedded.EmbeddedWebApplicationContext.refresh(EmbeddedWebApplicationContext.java:122)
at 
org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.refresh(SpringApplication.java:761)
at 
org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.refreshContext(SpringApplication.java:371)
at 
org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(SpringApplication.java:315)
at 
org.springframework.boot.builder.SpringApplicationBuilder.run(SpringApplicationBuilder.java:134)
at org.apereo.cas.web.CasWebApplication.main(CasWebApplication.java:61)
... 8 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: 'clientIpAddress' cannot be 
null.
Check the correctness of @Audit annotation at the following audit point: 
execution(public synchronized org.apereo.cas.services.RegisteredService 
org.apereo.cas.services.DefaultServicesManagerImpl.save(org.apereo.cas.services.RegisteredService))
at 
org.apereo.inspektr.audit.AuditActionContext.assertNotNull(AuditActionContext.java:80)
at 
org.apereo.inspektr.audit.AuditActionContext.<init>(AuditActionContext.java:67)
at 
org.apereo.inspektr.audit.AuditTrailManagementAspect.executeAuditCode(AuditTrailManagementAspect.java:159)
at 
org.apereo.inspektr.audit.AuditTrailManagementAspect.handleAuditTrail(AuditTrailManagementAspect.java:147)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at 
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at 
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
at 
org.springframework.aop.aspectj.AbstractAspectJAdvice.invokeAdviceMethodWithGivenArgs(AbstractAspectJAdvice.java:629)
at 
org.springframework.aop.aspectj.AbstractAspectJAdvice.invokeAdviceMethod(AbstractAspectJAdvice.java:618)
at 
org.springframework.aop.aspectj.AspectJAroundAdvice.invoke(AspectJAroundAdvice.java:70)
at 
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:168)
at 
org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:92)
at 
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)
at 
org.springframework.aop.framework.CglibAopProxy$DynamicAdvisedInterceptor.intercept(CglibAopProxy.java:655)
at 
org.apereo.cas.services.DefaultServicesManagerImpl$$EnhancerBySpringCGLIB$$bf0ad819.save(<generated>)
at 
org.apereo.cas.config.CasOAuthConfiguration.initializeServletApplicationContext(CasOAuthConfiguration.java:419)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at 
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at 
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
at 
org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$LifecycleElement.invoke(InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:366)
at 
org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$LifecycleMetadata.invokeInitMethods(InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:311)
at 
org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessBeforeInitialization(InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:134)
... 25 more



I followed this tutorial

https://apereo.github.io/cas/5.0.x/installation/OAuth-OpenId-Authentication.html

But the documentation doesn't states any more configuration.

What should I do?

Thanks

-- 
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- CAS mailing list guidelines: https://apereo.github.io/cas/Mailing-Lists.html
- CAS documentation website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- CAS project website: https://github.com/apereo/cas
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/2ac15508-cfb7-4dd2-959b-42cde24af8a6%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to