Thanks. I'll look that

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 5:47 PM, Menno en Erla Avegaart <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Sorry, I meant Md5PasswordEncoder instead of ShaPasswordEncoder.
>
>
> Op maandag 6 februari 2017 17:42:21 UTC+1 schreef Menno en Erla Avegaart:
>
>> Unfortunately, CAS doesn't support the deprecated Spring Security
>> password encoders by default.
>>
>> The cleanest method would be to construct a jdbcAuthenticationHandlers
>> bean in deployerConfigContext.xml/.groovy with your own password encoder.
>>
>> IMHO, a far easier method however would be to replace
>> StandardPasswordEncoder with your own implementation that delegates to
>> ShaPasswordEncoder.
>>
>>
>> Op maandag 6 februari 2017 17:10:44 UTC+1 schreef Alvaro S.:
>>>
>>> Ok, I'm pretty sure what is the error but I don't know how to solve it.
>>>
>>> We are using md5 with salt this way
>>>
>>> md5(password+salt)
>>>
>>> How can I tell CAS that the salt is before the password?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> On Monday, 6 February 2017 12:54:13 UTC+1, Alvaro S. wrote:
>>>>
>>>> I am currently configuring my CAS Server v5.0.2 to use Database
>>>> Authentication, particularly using the Encode method, using the CAS
>>>> properties file. Below are the relevant property configurations from the
>>>> properties file:
>>>>
>>>> cas.server.name: https://cas.example.org:8443
>>>> cas.server.prefix: https://cas.example.org:8443/cas
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> cas.adminPagesSecurity.ip=127\.0\.0\.1
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> logging.config: file:/etc/cas/config/log4j2.xml
>>>> # cas.serviceRegistry.config.location: classpath:/services
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> cas.authn.accept.users=
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].sql=SELECT password FROM UserSocial WHERE
>>>> email=?
>>>> cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].healthQuery=SELECT 1 FROM UserSocial
>>>> # cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].isolateInternalQueries=false
>>>> cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].url=jdbc:mysql://*************.amazo
>>>> naws.com:3306/feisbuk
>>>> # cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].failFast=true
>>>> # cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].isolationLevelName=ISOLATION_READ_COMMITTED
>>>> cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].dialect=org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLDialect
>>>> # cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].leakThreshold=10
>>>> # cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].propagationBehaviorName=PROPAGATION_REQUIRED
>>>> # cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].batchSize=1
>>>> cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].user=*********
>>>> # cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].ddlAuto=create-drop
>>>> # cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].maxAgeDays=180
>>>> cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].password=****
>>>> # cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].autocommit=false
>>>> cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].driverClass=com.mysql.cj.jdbc.Driver
>>>> # cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].idleTimeout=5000
>>>> # cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].credentialCriteria=
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].passwordEncoder.type=NONE
>>>> cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].passwordEncoder.characterEncoding=UTF-8
>>>> cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].passwordEncoder.encodingAlgorithm=MD5
>>>> cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].passwordEncoder.secret=lothlorien
>>>> #cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].passwordEncoder.strength=16
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> # cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].principalTransformation.suffix=
>>>> cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].principalTransformation.caseConversion=NONE
>>>> # cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].principalTransformation.prefix=
>>>>
>>>> The database I am connecting with is a MySQL. The passwords were
>>>> previously encoded using Spring Security's MD5 and a salt-source. I have
>>>> tested the CAS DB Authentication configuration by entering valid
>>>> credentials in the CAS Server's default login page, but authentication
>>>> always fail and return "Invalid credentials." Additionally, It throws me
>>>> this error
>>>> *Authentication has failed. Credentials may be incorrect or CAS cannot
>>>> find authentication handler that supports [[email protected]] of
>>>> type [UsernamePasswordCredential], which suggests a configuration problem*
>>>>
>>>> This is part of spring security config:
>>>>
>>>>         <authentication-manager>
>>>> <authentication-provider user-service-ref="usersCrmProvider" />
>>>> <authentication-provider user-service-ref="userDetailsService">
>>>> <password-encoder hash="md5">
>>>> <salt-source system-wide="lothlorien" />
>>>> </password-encoder>
>>>> </authentication-provider>
>>>> </authentication-manager>
>>>>
>>>> Right now I am looking for any approach on resolving this issue. I am
>>>> still relatively new to CAS, and I really appreciate the much needed help.
>>>> Thanks!
>>>>
>>> --
> - CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
> - CAS mailing list guidelines: https://apereo.github.io/cas/
> Mailing-Lists.html
> - CAS documentation website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
> - CAS project website: https://github.com/apereo/cas
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the
> Google Groups "CAS Community" group.
> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/a/
> apereo.org/d/topic/cas-user/INApPeumVug/unsubscribe.
> To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to
> [email protected].
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/
> apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/8ea7eae5-a4f7-437e-bbaf-
> 28b41b40d554%40apereo.org
> <https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/8ea7eae5-a4f7-437e-bbaf-28b41b40d554%40apereo.org?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>

-- 
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- CAS mailing list guidelines: https://apereo.github.io/cas/Mailing-Lists.html
- CAS documentation website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- CAS project website: https://github.com/apereo/cas
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/CAA%2Bkr1be6CzWhF-4sYtiWfjqwHMM2KDcBGZkrQc%3DpP0eG4g52w%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to