I follow this guide <https://wiki.jasig.org/display/CASUM/SPNEGO>to 
integrate my system with Windows AD. So when someone logon windows domain 
user, he can login to cas automaticly. If user don't use domain user, I 
want system return normal html login page.

Now I have a problem, when I use domain user, it works fine. But when I use 
non-domain user, chrome return ERR_UNEXPECTED error page to me. You can see 
the tcp dump, system already return 401 and login page html, but chrome 
show error.

Can anyone give me some sugguestions?

JVM: 1.8.0_111

cas-server-core: 3.3

cas-server-support-spnego: 3.3

Chrome: 55

TCP Dump stream by wireshark(non-domain user)

    GET /cas/login?service=http%3A%2F%2Fserver.ictsm.com%3A8080%2Fapp%2F&
_validateRequest_=
7RBrB6AIqjijhw5c4LjTBvc1vjpHJHWafif1MXGmMr8ZyI22thbzCtqTYkCUfKOn HTTP/1.1
   Host: server.ictsm.com:8080
   Connection: keep-alive
   Cache-Control: max-age=0
   Upgrade-Insecure-Requests: 1
   User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (
KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/55.0.2883.87 Safari/537.36
   Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,image/webp
,*/*;q=0.8
   DNT: 1
   Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate, sdch
   Accept-Language: zh-CN,zh;q=0.8
   Cookie: 
JSESSIONID=3A632B243F57094E9468F972D2BE2E04A48835CCEE575DC9F8B2527FA81E23AD6D48BBF69A6D35623080096949F1FB8092F4
   
   HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
   Server: nginx
   Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 07:19:00 GMT
   Content-Type: text/html;charset=UTF-8
   Transfer-Encoding: chunked
   Connection: keep-alive
   Pragma: no-cache
   Expires: Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
   Cache-Control: no-cache
   WWW-Authenticate: NTLM
   WWW-Authenticate: Negotiate
   Content-Language: zh-CN
   
   my login page html
   
   GET 
/cas/login?service=http%3A%2F%2Fserver.ictsm.com%3A8080%2Fapp%2F&_validateRequest_=7RBrB6AIqjijhw5c4LjTBvc1vjpHJHWafif1MXGmMr8ZyI22thbzCtqTYkCUfKOn
 
HTTP/1.1
   Host: server.ictsm.com:8080
   Connection: keep-alive
   Cache-Control: max-age=0
   Authorization: Negotiate 
TlRMTVNTUAABAAAAl4II4gAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGAbEdAAAADw==
   Upgrade-Insecure-Requests: 1
   User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 
(KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/55.0.2883.87 Safari/537.36
   Accept: 
text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,image/webp,*/*;q=0.8
   DNT: 1
   Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate, sdch
   Accept-Language: zh-CN,zh;q=0.8
   Cookie: JSESSIONID=
3A632B243F57094E9468F972D2BE2E04A48835CCEE575DC9F8B2527FA81E23AD6D48BBF69A6D35623080096949F1FB8092F4
   
   HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
   Server: nginx
   Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 07:19:00 GMT
   Content-Type: text/html;charset=UTF-8
   Transfer-Encoding: chunked
   Connection: keep-alive
   Pragma: no-cache
   Expires: Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
   Cache-Control: no-cache
   WWW-Authenticate: Negotiate 
TlRMTVNTUAACAAAAEgASADAAAAAFAoEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADoAOgBCAAAAaQBjAHQAcwBtAC4AYwBvAG0AAgASAGkAYwB0AHMAbQAuAGMAbwBtAAEAHABKAEMASQBGAFMAMQAzAF8AMQA3ADQAXwA2AEMAAAAAAA
==
   Content-Language: zh-CN
   
   my login page html

-- 
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- CAS mailing list guidelines: https://apereo.github.io/cas/Mailing-Lists.html
- CAS documentation website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- CAS project website: https://github.com/apereo/cas
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/2d395fa2-0519-41da-bacc-24a553937928%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to