Is there any authentication mechanism or service that considers blank (in 
terms of Apache StringUtils) username as valid one? If there is not, I 
suggest CAS should invalidate blank username as well as blank password.



I don’t think there are any. File an issue please.



I guess I can set up custom converter for binding model object credential in 
viewloginForm state in login-webflow.xml file to forbid blank credentials, 
but I believe it is not good approach.

Do you know any way to improve validation of user's credentials in CAS 
5.0.0?



Javascript on the login page comes to mind.



-- 
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- CAS mailing list guidelines: https://apereo.github.io/cas/Mailing-Lists.html
- CAS documentation website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- CAS project website: https://github.com/apereo/cas
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/02bb01d25594%246a604320%243f20c960%24%40unicon.net.

Reply via email to