On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 5:05 AM, Jérôme Nenert <[email protected]>
wrote:

> I've got the same issue( version 4.2.6 ) . I still get this error :
>
> [org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader] - <Context initialization
> failed
> org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException:
> Configuration problem: Unable to locate Spring NamespaceHandler for XML
> schema namespace [http://www.ldaptive.org/schema/spring-ext]
> Offending resource: ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/deployerConfigContex
> t.xml]
>
> http://www.ldaptive.org/schema/spring-ext returns a 404
>

I'm not sure what to make of this. I didn't think that URN needed to be
reachable, but I added an index.html just in case. If this problem is some
quirkiness with github pages then it may take some time to reproduce.

--Daniel Fisher

-- 
CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
CAS mailing list guidelines: https://apereo.github.io/cas/Mailing-Lists.html
CAS documentation website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
CAS project website: https://github.com/apereo/cas
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/CAFC6YwRoaJD8KrF5ssh0UYwn0gF3QG5qGgui6EZM2wiraY5W8g%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/optout.

Reply via email to