I change my password and omit "special" characters and connection to AD 
succeed. If I have qualified the anomaly, I don't understand why: I'm using 
tomcat 8 on JDK 8 for CAS overlay webapp. I tried to 
change cas.authn.password.encoding.char property to UTF-8 in cas.properties 
but the connection with AD still failed with the original password. Do I 
have to compile CAS overlay with JDK 7 ? What is the purpose 
of cas.authn.password.encoding.char property in that case ?

-- 
CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
CAS mailing list guidelines: https://apereo.github.io/cas/Mailing-Lists.html
CAS documentation website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
CAS project website: https://github.com/apereo/cas
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/86194ccb-a2b8-482d-9e0c-5a664a6aaceb%40apereo.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/optout.

Reply via email to