Another difference that has been noted between our CAS 3.4.x and
CAS 5.0 is that CAS 3 appears to redirect to the /login endpoint
for 404s whereas CAS 5 RC3 goes to a 404 page. I don't see where
I might have configured our CAS 3 to redirect to /login for 404,
so I'm assuming this was the previous default? Is there a way to
configure this behaviour for CAS 5, or is this now inadvisable?

-baron
-- 
Baron Fujimoto <[email protected]> :: UH Information Technology Services
minutas cantorum, minutas balorum, minutas carboratum desendus pantorum

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/20161005192520.GL10923%40praenomen.mgt.hawaii.edu.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/optout.

Reply via email to