Hi, Running CAS 4.1.7 overlay, the web app works fine with CAS, until someone says our CAS REST API keeps returning "invalid service ticket" when /serviceValidate is called.
I started to see how the CAS /serverValidate implementation works when user logs in from CAS login page. I have noticed that if I go through the code in debugger mode step by step, I always end up with "invalid ticket" when ST is validated. The log is below, it does not show any sign of tickets being deleted. And, if I login to app just like a normal user would (without stepping through in debugger), everything is fine. I am using Hazlecrest as ticket registry. I do not think that is the issue. Any suggestion? Thx! Yan this is my cas.properties for hazlecrest registry hz.cluster.members=localhost this is the log, you can see that the ST is created but then we cannot find it. 2016-06-01 10:40:54,916 INFO [org.jasig.cas.CentralAuthenticationServiceImpl] - Granted ticket [ST-2-ybVUfMrDALVlxNXZbqm5-localhost.dev.medplus.com] for service [http://localhost:8084/cas-admin/j_spring_cas_security_check] for user [y] 2016-06-01 10:40:57,039 INFO [org.jasig.inspektr.audit.support.Slf4jLoggingAuditTrailManager] - Audit trail record BEGIN ============================================================= WHO: y WHAT: ST-2-ybVUfMrDALVlxNXZbqm5-localhost.dev.medplus.com for http://localhost:8084/cas-admin/j_spring_cas_security_check ACTION: SERVICE_TICKET_CREATED APPLICATION: CAS WHEN: Wed Jun 01 10:40:57 EDT 2016 CLIENT IP ADDRESS: 127.0.0.1 SERVER IP ADDRESS: 127.0.0.1 ============================================================= 2016-06-01 10:40:57,063 DEBUG [org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet] - Null ModelAndView returned to DispatcherServlet with name 'cas': assuming HandlerAdapter completed request handling 2016-06-01 10:40:57,063 DEBUG [org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet] - Successfully completed request 2016-06-01 10:40:57,099 DEBUG [org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet] - DispatcherServlet with name 'cas' processing GET request for [/cas/serviceValidate] 2016-06-01 10:40:57,100 DEBUG [org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.RequestMappingHandlerMapping] - Looking up handler method for path /serviceValidate 2016-06-01 10:40:57,103 DEBUG [org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.RequestMappingHandlerMapping] - Did not find handler method for [/serviceValidate] 2016-06-01 10:40:57,104 DEBUG [org.springframework.web.servlet.handler.SimpleUrlHandlerMapping] - Mapping [/serviceValidate] to HandlerExecutionChain with handler [org.jasig.cas.web.ServiceValidateController@3768d58d] and 1 interceptor 2016-06-01 10:40:57,104 DEBUG [org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet] - Last-Modified value for [/cas/serviceValidate] is: -1 2016-06-01 10:41:13,383 INFO [org.jasig.cas.CentralAuthenticationServiceImpl] - Service ticket [ST-2-ybVUfMrDALVlxNXZbqm5-localhost.dev.medplus.com] does not exist. 2016-06-01 10:41:13,854 INFO [org.jasig.inspektr.audit.support.Slf4jLoggingAuditTrailManager] - Audit trail record BEGIN ============================================================= WHO: audit:unknown WHAT: ST-2-ybVUfMrDALVlxNXZbqm5-localhost.dev.medplus.com ACTION: SERVICE_TICKET_VALIDATE_FAILED APPLICATION: CAS WHEN: Wed Jun 01 10:41:13 EDT 2016 CLIENT IP ADDRESS: 127.0.0.1 SERVER IP ADDRESS: 127.0.0.1 ============================================================= -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS Community" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/44fb53af-858b-4a82-8b84-797900389ab2%40apereo.org. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/optout.
