Hi there,

Problem 1-

I have debugged the cas java client code to find why Single Logout not 
working and found out that cas-server is sending the Logout 
request(BACK_CHANNEL) to each application but some java clients are unable 
to handle and there is no error in the logs.
Please suggest the settings to be done as I have followed the official 
documentation to setup the java clients

Problem 2:

If I have done *redirectAfterTicketValidation* to *false* in CAS Validation 
flter, ticket appears in the url and after I refreshed the page it shows 
Ticket not recognized no matter how much time I set in 
*serviceTicketExpirationPolicy.*Please provide the solution and also tell 
if these two problems are related.

Regards,
Sankalp

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/03ef01c0-4b6a-4f72-9969-33ab7f1d0e4b%40apereo.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/optout.

Reply via email to