Actually I found out what it is but thank you very much.

The cacert for java jdk was not configured properly.




From: Vallee Romain [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2016 7:17 AM
To: jasig-cas-user
Cc: [email protected]; Chris Cheltenham
Subject: Re: [cas-user] error binding to ldap

Can you post the catalina.out ?

Le mardi 22 mars 2016 11:36:11 UTC+1, Chris Cheltenham a écrit :
Hello All,

I am receiving this error all of the sudden on an old dev box.
I have not been able to fix it.
I recreated all the certs but still get this error.

Can anyone identify where I can look from this error back from CAS?

[https://groups.google.com/group/jasig-cas-user/attach/61862b56f159b/image001.png?part=0.1&authuser=0]

A moment of silence for those suffering in Brussels this morning.

Thank You;

Chris Cheltenham
[email protected]<javascript:>
SwainTechs
10 Walnut Grove Rd
Suite 110
Horsham, PA
19044

888-905-5767 / X407


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected]<javascript:>.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/.

Reply via email to