On 21 March 2016 at 11:00, Philippe MARASSE
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to compile mod_auth_cas on a Debian 8 jessie, sources are
> cloned from github. ./configure works but make complains about missing
> aclocal-1.15.
>
> automake package for Debian 8 ships aclocal-1.14 and no backport exists
> for the next version.
>
> What should I do to make it works on this installation ?
> (As far as I remember, packaged mod_auth_cas does not work well with
> apache 2.4)
>
> $ make
> CDPATH="${ZSH_VERSION+.}:" && cd . && /bin/bash
> /home/chl/src/mod_auth_cas/missing aclocal-1.15 -I m4
> /home/chl/src/mod_auth_cas/missing: ligne 81: aclocal-1.15 : commande
> introuvable
> WARNING: 'aclocal-1.15' is missing on your system.
>          You should only need it if you modified 'acinclude.m4' or
>          'configure.ac' or m4 files included by 'configure.ac'.
>          The 'aclocal' program is part of the GNU Automake package:
>          <http://www.gnu.org/software/automake>
>          It also requires GNU Autoconf, GNU m4 and Perl in order to run:
>          <http://www.gnu.org/software/autoconf>
>          <http://www.gnu.org/software/m4/>
>          <http://www.perl.org/>
> Makefile:398: recipe for target 'aclocal.m4' failed
> make: *** [aclocal.m4] Error 127

I thought this was fixed, I'll investigate.

In the meantime try:

autoreconf -ivf

and then ./configure && make.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/.

Reply via email to