Hi all,
I am trying to create a new custom theme for CAS, but when it comes to the views, I get lost.... I found something in the old documentation talking about views. But it is still not clear to me, it says that the file

WEB-INF/classes/default_views.properties - This file stores the locations of the default views (JSP pages) that CAS uses. In general, you use should the Maven2 WAR Overlay Method to override the views rather than changing the locations.


But I shouldn't use it, rather use CAS Maven overlay.
So, what does it mean exactly? Which files should I change instead? Do you guys know any manual to follow about changing look and feel?

(I am using CAS 4.1.0)

Thanks.


WARNING / LEGAL TEXT: This message is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information which is privileged, confidential, proprietary, or exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing,
distributing, copying, or in any way using this message. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender and
destroy and delete any copies you may have received.

http://www.bsc.es/disclaimer

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/.

Reply via email to