Depends on which 4.x. 4.1? no. 4.2, yes.


From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Simone
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2016 8:14 AM
To: CAS Community <[email protected]>
Subject: [cas-user] Delete a ticket manually (shell)



Hi All : )

I would like to force a specific user to sign-out. So I thought that one way 
might be deleting his/her ticket from CAS Registry (in-memory).

Is there a way to do it on a command line level ?
Or maybe, are there better approaches to force a user to sign out ?

Thanks a lot your help!

Simone

P.s. I'm on CAS 4.x

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CAS Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
email to [email protected] 
<mailto:[email protected]> .
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/.

Reply via email to