Hi, > Are you planning to write code for CAS and contribute?
Possibly. We are currently still using 3.5 and gathered a lot of different ideas for the future. Many of them will be possible to implement with 4.x, but there's also the possibility that I'll have to dive into the Java internals. I hope it won't happen, but I wanted to start with the custom build. I'm currently not very familiar with the Maven build process and CAS source code, so I have no idea what is the cause of this problem. > Or are you planning to deploy? If the latter, why are you building > from source? Overlay builds fine, no problems there. regards, Borys -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS Community" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/.
