Hi,

What you want to do for debugging is enable debug=true in the JAAS 
configuration for the Krb5 authenticators. That gives you a lot of information 
about what’s going on in the kerberos negotiation itself.

/Fredrik


> 15 mars 2016 kl. 11:04 skrev Andrea Prandini <[email protected]>:
> 
> RESOLVED
> 
> Redoing all the process from the beginning with some changes:
> - disabling DES encryption on user (AD2008)
> - changing casspnego's password, avoiding special chars
> - using  -crypto ALL and -mapuser with the full qualified name in the KTPASS 
> command
> 
> I don't know which of these resolve the problem. Every time this process it's 
> a kind of alchemy. 
>  
> “Everything is going to be fine in the end. If it's not fine it's not the 
> end.” [O.Wilde]
> 
>   
> 
> 
> 
> Il giorno lunedì 14 marzo 2016 13:25:13 UTC+1, Andrea Prandini ha scritto:
> Hi
> 
> I'm configuring a CAS server (3.2.1) installed on a Windows Server 2012 (jvm 
> oracle 1.7) and I need to implement the Intergated Windows Authentication 
> with the AD domain.
> I've created a casspnego user on AD and I've used the ktpass command to map 
> the service and create the keytab file.
> I've used  these parameters:  -crypto RC4-HMAC-NT -ptype KRB5_NT_PRINCIPAL
> 
> These are the CAS configurations
>               <property name="jcifsServicePrincipal" 
> value="HTTP/[email protected]" />
>       <property name="jcifsServicePassword" value="xxxxx" />
>       <property name="jcifsUsername" value="casspnego" />
>       <property name="jcifsPassword" value="xxxxxx" />
>       <property name="kerberosDebug" value="true" />
>       <property name="kerberosRealm" value="DOMAIN.AD" />
>       <property name="kerberosKdc" value="xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" />
>       <property name="loginConf" 
> value="................../webapps/cas/WEB-INF/login.conf" /> 
> 
> Testing the automatic login with the IE on the local server the process 
> fails. Here the CAS server log
> 
> SPNEGO Authorization header found with 164 bytes
> Obtained token: `y + �o0m�00.
> + �7
> *�H�� *�H��
> + �7 �9 7NTLMSSP �� � 1
> 
> But this is not a problem. I need that it works on the users workstations. 
> Testing from a user workstation in the domain I can see in the log a longer 
> token that looks like a kerberos token, but the CAS server can't obtains the 
> principal name. I tried to change the DES encryption flag and resetting the 
> password but nothing change  
> Can someone help me to understand where the problem is.
> Thanks
> Andrea  
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "CAS Community" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/.
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "CAS Community" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/.

Reply via email to