Hi there, 

 

How can I display # of login attempts remaining when login fails, I am 
using JAAS login module and database backend to store user name and password

 

when login module fails, it throws LoginException, but 
AuthenticationExceptionHandler  does not allow me pass # of days remaining 
in the login exception.  I cannot seem to get the original exception thrown 
from the authentication handler.  


Basically, I want to show user status (looking up in database) after login 
fails and present some info. on login page. But, with JAAS, failed login 
raises an exception.  In AuthenticationExceptionHandler, I lose any data 
the original exception has, only the name of the exception.

 

Thanks,

Yan

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/.

Reply via email to