I think that I found a way using XSLT in the deployerConfigContext.xml Has anyone been ablt to use xslt in the deployerConfigContext.xml file?
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Stephen Meier Sent: Monday, February 1, 2016 9:32 AM To: [email protected] Subject: [cas-user] Attribute Manipulation Good Afternoon All, I was wondering does anyone have a working example of how to manipulate the attributes that CAS receives from Active Directory? I have an field that has an @ symbol at the beginning of the string that I need to remove before I release the attribute to the CAS client. I am not able to change it in Active Directory because of other concerns. Any help at all would be appreciated Stephen Meier College of the Sequoias Systems Administrator 559-737-6210 -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS Community" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS Community" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/.
