I am testing the ADFS feature added in CAS 4.2 and I am running into a problem 
where CAS gets stuck in a redirect loop.  If I go straight to the CAS login 
page the browser returns a redirect loop error.  If I go straight to 
https://<adfs-server>/adfs/ls/<https://%3cadfs-server%3e/adfs/ls/?wa-signin1.0&wtrealm=urn:cas:localhost>?wa=wsignin1.0&wtrealm=urn:cas:localhost,
 then I get the ADFS login screen and once I login, I get directed to the CAS 
login page that gets stuck in some sort of redirect loop.  I have set the 
WS-FED settings in the cas.properties file that is mentioned in the CAS wiki: 
http://jasig.github.io/cas/4.2.x/integration/ADFS-Integration.html along with 
putting the ADFS signing certificate on the CAS server.

Has anybody seen this issue?  Could it be something wrong with my relying party 
settings on ADFS?  I followed the settings from the CAS ADFS Integeration page: 
https://github.com/Unicon/cas-adfs-integration/wiki/wsfederation-adfs-config 
and set the endpoint to be the cas login url.

In the CAS log I see these messages:
2016-01-27 15:06:51,758 INFO 
[org.jasig.cas.support.wsfederation.web.flow.WsFederationAction] - Preparing to 
redirect to the IdP ?wa=wsignin1.0&wtrealm=urn:cas:localhost
2016-01-27 15:06:51,879 INFO 
[org.jasig.cas.support.wsfederation.web.flow.WsFederationAction] - Preparing to 
redirect to the IdP ?wa=wsignin1.0&wtrealm=urn:cas:localhost
2016-01-27 15:06:51,899 INFO 
[org.jasig.cas.support.wsfederation.web.flow.WsFederationAction] - Preparing to 
redirect to the IdP ?wa=wsignin1.0&wtrealm=urn:cas:localhost
2016-01-27 15:06:51,911 INFO 
[org.jasig.cas.support.wsfederation.web.flow.WsFederationAction] - Preparing to 
redirect to the IdP ?wa=wsignin1.0&wtrealm=urn:cas:localhost
2016-01-27 15:06:51,922 INFO 
[org.jasig.cas.support.wsfederation.web.flow.WsFederationAction] - Preparing to 
redirect to the IdP ?wa=wsignin1.0&wtrealm=urn:cas:localhost
2016-01-27 15:06:51,938 INFO 
[org.jasig.cas.support.wsfederation.web.flow.WsFederationAction] - Preparing to 
redirect to the IdP ?wa=wsignin1.0&wtrealm=urn:cas:localhost
2016-01-27 15:06:51,949 INFO 
[org.jasig.cas.support.wsfederation.web.flow.WsFederationAction] - Preparing to 
redirect to the IdP ?wa=wsignin1.0&wtrealm=urn:cas:localhost
2016-01-27 15:06:51,959 INFO 
[org.jasig.cas.support.wsfederation.web.flow.WsFederationAction] - Preparing to 
redirect to the IdP ?wa=wsignin1.0&wtrealm=urn:cas:localhost
2016-01-27 15:06:51,970 INFO 
[org.jasig.cas.support.wsfederation.web.flow.WsFederationAction] - Preparing to 
redirect to the IdP ?wa=wsignin1.0&wtrealm=urn:cas:localhost
2016-01-27 15:06:51,980 INFO 
[org.jasig.cas.support.wsfederation.web.flow.WsFederationAction] - Preparing to 
redirect to the IdP ?wa=wsignin1.0&wtrealm=urn:cas:localhost
2016-01-27 15:06:51,990 INFO 
[org.jasig.cas.support.wsfederation.web.flow.WsFederationAction] - Preparing to 
redirect to the IdP ?wa=wsignin1.0&wtrealm=urn:cas:localhost
2016-01-27 15:06:51,999 INFO 
[org.jasig.cas.support.wsfederation.web.flow.WsFederationAction] - Preparing to 
redirect to the IdP ?wa=wsignin1.0&wtrealm=urn:cas:localhost
2016-01-27 15:06:52,008 INFO 
[org.jasig.cas.support.wsfederation.web.flow.WsFederationAction] - Preparing to 
redirect to the IdP ?wa=wsignin1.0&wtrealm=urn:cas:localhost
2016-01-27 15:06:52,017 INFO 
[org.jasig.cas.support.wsfederation.web.flow.WsFederationAction] - Preparing to 
redirect to the IdP ?wa=wsignin1.0&wtrealm=urn:cas:localhost
2016-01-27 15:06:52,026 INFO 
[org.jasig.cas.support.wsfederation.web.flow.WsFederationAction] - Preparing to 
redirect to the IdP ?wa=wsignin1.0&wtrealm=urn:cas:localhost
2016-01-27 15:06:52,034 INFO 
[org.jasig.cas.support.wsfederation.web.flow.WsFederationAction] - Preparing to 
redirect to the IdP ?wa=wsignin1.0&wtrealm=urn:cas:localhost
2016-01-27 15:06:52,042 INFO 
[org.jasig.cas.support.wsfederation.web.flow.WsFederationAction] - Preparing to 
redirect to the IdP ?wa=wsignin1.0&wtrealm=urn:cas:localhost
2016-01-27 15:06:52,050 INFO 
[org.jasig.cas.support.wsfederation.web.flow.WsFederationAction] - Preparing to 
redirect to the IdP ?wa=wsignin1.0&wtrealm=urn:cas:localhost
2016-01-27 15:06:52,058 INFO 
[org.jasig.cas.support.wsfederation.web.flow.WsFederationAction] - Preparing to 
redirect to the IdP ?wa=wsignin1.0&wtrealm=urn:cas:localhost
2016-01-27 15:06:52,067 INFO 
[org.jasig.cas.support.wsfederation.web.flow.WsFederationAction] - Preparing to 
redirect to the IdP ?wa=wsignin1.0&wtrealm=urn:cas:localhost
2016-01-27 15:06:52,077 INFO 
[org.jasig.cas.support.wsfederation.web.flow.WsFederationAction] - Preparing to 
redirect to the IdP ?wa=wsignin1.0&wtrealm=urn:cas:localhost

There are not any errors in the catalina.out or localhost.2016-01-27 log files.


Any help will be greatly appreciated.

David Abney

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/.

Reply via email to