I currently have a functioning 4.1 CAS server that authenticates via an 
LDAP back end.
I've been asked to look into Active Directory support as well.

I see the documentation on SPNEGO Authentication 
<http://jasig.github.io/cas/4.1.x/installation/SPNEGO-Authentication.html>
 states 

> ...provide transparent CAS authentication to browsers running on Windows 
> running under Active Directory domain credentials...


I'm wondering what happens in the case that the application is accessed 
from 

1) browser that is not configured to trust the CAS server

2) a non-windows client


In these cases, does the authentication simply fail or is there a fail-over 
option to a login form?
Would such a fall-back login form authentication be handled through AD over 
the Kerberos protocols or would it require an entirely separate 
AuthenticationHandler such as LdapAuthenticationHandler?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/.

Reply via email to