Thanks for this. I was also having trouble getting the cas-overlay-template to build the management webapp. The documentation references property files and such that obviously aren't in the cas-overlay-template because they're specific to the management webapp.
Is there any way to get this overlay linked in the documentation or better yet absorbed into the cas repository so that it can be kept up to date as well? On Thursday, November 26, 2015 at 10:15:14 AM UTC-5, Dmitriy Kopylenko wrote: > > FWIW, here's a svc mgmt overlay: > https://github.com/UniconLabs/cas4-services-management-overlay > > D. > > Sent from my iPhone > > On Nov 26, 2015, at 08:49, Robert Oschwald <[email protected] > <javascript:>> wrote: > > While I currently migrate CAS from 3.4.11 to 4.1.2, I’m currently facing > an issue with the cas-management module and my build process. > > I use Gradle since a long time to build my project (using a custom > warOverlay config) and this worked pretty well. > Now the cas-management-webapp module war overlay must be part of my build > (as I need to share the same JPA config between cas and cas-mgmt). > > Basically it works here, but I’m facing a problem in IntelliJ. How can I > debug the overlay in IntelliJ IDEA? > I think I need to copy over the contents of the resulting WAR to a webapp > dir for IDEA. > > Has anyone a working example for an Overlay project, which: > > - Is able to start / debug CAS and CAS-MGMT within IDEA > - using maven or gradle (doesn’t matter, I just need to get an idea how to > do that) > > The cas-overlay-template on GH only overlays CAS, but not the > cas-management web app. > > > Thanks, > Robert > > > > > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "CAS Community" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected] <javascript:>. > Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/. > > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS Community" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/.
