New question #819031 on Ubuntu-Certification:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu-certification/+question/819031

Hi regarding this statement, "pre-installed in some regions with a custom
Ubuntu image that takes advantage of the system’s hardware features and may
include additional software. Standard images of Ubuntu may not work well, or at
all.", where can I then find the custom image of ubuntu to use it, I wish to
switch from windows to Linux and seeing that standard images will not work
worries me.

--
You received this question notification because your team Canonical
Hardware Certification is an answer contact for Ubuntu-Certification.