Hi,
I'm trying to save data to a model from a console shell, very simple:
if (!empty($user)) {
$user['ip_address'] = $ip;
$this->Userr->save($user);
}
But i't throwing this error:
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method Validation::getinstance()
in /var/www/html/cake/cake/libs/model/model.php on line 2332
but of course, the Validation::getInstance() method does exists, but
with capital 'I', it seems the model is looking for it in small
letter. It happens in both rc3 and rc4, this error is on rc4, on rc3
is on line 2201. If I set the validate fields parameter to false the
error doesn't happens and the record gets updated.
Any ideas ?
--
Juan Luis Baptiste
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---