Hey everyone, new member here. I just put my site onto a new server
(I had it professionally compiled with all of my site's needs) and I'm
having an issue. It's not recognizing Cake. When I load a page (all
of my site's files were uploaded) it doesn't recognize any of the
site's pages. It all starts with the index.php file, where nothing
shows up. It's almost as if it ignores it and doesn't see that it
exists. The page just loads up blank. I've tried debug mode and
don't see any notifications which tells me that Cake is somehow not
being recognized.
Is it a folder structure issue? My documentRoot is configured in
apache2 to be /home/user/www, I'm having problems dropping the
contents of my CakePHP site directly into this directory so that now I
have the following:
home/user/www
/app
/cake
.
.
.
index.php
.htaccess
Has anyone experienced this issue? Any ideas? Please help me out,
I'd love to finally go to sleep for once this weekend!
Thanks!
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cake
PHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---