If you're using 1.1.x

Look in your app_dir . /config/core.php:

/**
 * Set level of Cake security.
 *
 */
        define('CAKE_SECURITY', 'high');
/**
 * Set Cake Session time out.
 * If CAKE_SECURITY define is set
 * high: multiplied by 10
 * medium: is multiplied by 100
 * low is: multiplied by 300
 *
 *  Number below is seconds.
 */
        define('CAKE_SESSION_TIMEOUT', '120');


The default timeout is 20 mins.  You can try increasing the timeout
value.

I use dAuth v0.3, and I do believe it uses the cake session settings.

On May 16, 5:12 pm, Tazz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Not sure this is a Cake issue. I'm using dAuth component to protect my
> admin pages and the users of my application have complained that they
> randomly get kicked out within seconds of loging in. I have
> experienced this issue as well. Login click on a link or tow and then
> bam login page.
>
> I also experienced this with another php application I installed.
>
> Do you guys know what it could be?
>
> Thanks


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cake 
PHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to