Hello All
    First of all GOOD MORNING.  That being said. I have  never been 
involved in a DX expedition so I may be speaking from ignorance so  please bear 
with me.  It is my humble opinion that the person that leaked  the info really 
did not want to go or has some friends he or she can not trust.  I had heard 
rumors clear back in February so it does not come as a surprise that  it 
"LEAKED".  Something this big does not go unnoticed for long.  Ever time they 
asked for money there was the possibility of a leak. When buying  large 
amounts of equipment there is a possibility of a leak. I am sorry that  there 
are HAM's that can not be trusted but again as a new ham trying to abide  by 
the DX Code of Conduct which sits right over my station and hearing all the  
QRM in pileups I was not very surprised. Some people just want to ruin it 
for  others. 
 
Gerald Muller K9GEM
[email protected] 
_______________________________________________
BVARC mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.bvarc.org/mailman/listinfo/bvarc_bvarc.org

Reply via email to