Hi Samuel,

Here are the revised patches altered to address your comments. I
appreciate the effort you made and the code is certainly clearer
now. A few comments about the new patches:

1) I haven't yet addressed the issue about differing prototypes for
c_boot_entry. The change I made for the V1 patch is alread in git so
I'm hoping that I can defer that for the time being.

2) I've added a copyright notice to the multiboot2 asm header file. I
took this from gnumach/include/device/irq_status.h. There are a
variety of FSF addresses within the Mach/Hurd headers and since I
don't know if any of these are current, I chose one that didn't
mention the address at all. Please just edit this locally if it's not
adequate.

I've compiled all of the 32 and 64 bit variants of gnumach again and
booted many of the combinations successfully using both multiboot1 and
multiboot2. I've still not tested the xen ones.

Mike.

Reply via email to