Hello,

I'm reaching out to share a project I've been working on and to ask for
a hand with testing it.

I recently "vibe coded" a single artificial neuron. While it can serve
as a foundation for neuroscience research, my primary goal is to build
it up into a full neural network that could eventually run an LLM. It's
very much an early-stage, exploratory project, but it's the seed of
where I want to go.

The project lives here:
https://github.com/coralieayabie/hurd-translator-neuronne

The catch: the project hasn't been tested yet. I'd really appreciate
help setting up a testing environment with Debian, GNU/Hurd and QEMU —
I'm still learning my way around that toolchain, so any guidance (setup
steps, known pitfalls, config tips) would be invaluable.

Going forward, I plan to keep evolving this project, scaling from a
single neuron to a full network. To do that well, I'd love to learn
more about:

How neural networks actually work (architecture, training,
backpropagation, etc.);

How LLMs are built and run on top of such networks (transformers,
tokenization, inference, etc.);

Any resources, papers, or courses you'd recommend for someone at my
level.

All ideas and suggestions are more than welcome — whether about the
code, the testing setup, or the bigger roadmap.

Thanks a lot for your time, and looking forward to your thoughts!

Best regards,
Claire Ivanenka

Reply via email to